Judy Wasylycia-Leis Hasn't Filed Her Campaign Expenses Yet Either. Probe! Probe! Probe!

After checking the Elections Canada website it looks as though Judy Wasylycia-Leis has not filed her campaign expenses yet, including the cost of her press conference during the campaign. I phoned the RMCPs and alerted them of this decrepancy. I then informed them that not only has she not filed, but no NDP candidates have filed as of today in the province of Manitoba. Are they hiding something? They have had four months.

The RCMPs did not hang up the phone right away, and told me "They will look into it". That's right, they are going to "look into it". That means those NDP candidates are all corrupt, because the RCMPs told me they are "taking a look".

Join me for my press conference when I uncover the corruption in the NDP party based purley on innuendo and a possilbe investigation, that I was not told would never occur.

Disclaimer* Dramatization, may not have happened.

4 Comments:

At 2:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me post this message again.

"Is this what Liberals are all about? They get caught with their hands in the cookie jar and they want to shoot the messenger. Why not just admit that Volpe screwed up and accept the fact that he was wrong. By blaming the messenger you're basically saying that it was his fault for bringing the whole incident to light."

This is typical school yard banter. "Well Billy did it so I did it." Yeah, right!

 
At 3:08 PM , Blogger player_hater said...

Hey Volpe hasn't filed either, so it works both ways.

"Seeing as we are unfamiliar with sarcasm, I shall close the register at this point."

 
At 12:23 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Caught in the cookie jar? Volpe didn't break any laws, and the NDP knows it. They're just trying to play politics with ethics all the time. Murphy's at least is saying they are not perfect either.

 
At 9:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

As of today, she has filed. Leo you are a king among men.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home