My favourite pick-up lines.

1. Girls night out eh?
2. What modelling agency are you with?
3. Can I buy you a drink? My E.I. runs out on Monday.
4. Write your phone number down here to win a free prize!
5. Men are pigs, and that’s why I consider myself a duck.
6. Cuddling is a misunderstood art.
7. Women live longer than men, so cut me some slack.
8. I was going to use a clever line, but I have trouble staying committed to things.
9. I think it is great that God allows angels to now and again have a night out on the town.
10. I have intimacy issues, but a hug could cure all that.

1 Comments:

At 10:47 AM , Blogger Keegan said...

LOL, very nice. My favourite one I've seen used in a bar is the following:

"My two favourites traits are commitment and changing myself."

I believe that's off of TV show, but I'm not sure which one. Use at your own discretion!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home